Wheel Balancers from M&B Engineering
M&B was established on 3 February 2006 by Franco Magnani and Dido Boni. The founding partners began their professional experience in the automotive sector at a company in Correggio, leaders in the production of equipment for tyre specialists and car workshops, especially tire changers and wheel balancers. Franco Magnani started his technical-commercial experience in 1959 and Dido Boni exactly ten years later (1969). In January 1975, together with two other partners, they founded the company Sicam, remaining at the helm until August 2005 and achieving success and recognition all over the world for their machines and equipment designed to solve the issues resulting from the constant evolution of tires and fitting them on rims. M&B was created to pass on all this experience and know-how to their heirs, who are, and will remain in the future, the supporting pillars of the new company. The important technical-commercial skills of Mr Magnani and Mr Boni, the already significant experience accumulated by their children, and independence from the large groups in the sector makes M&B an important presence, dedicated to the production of high quality machines and equipment offering the best and most innovative technical solutions.
Proudly made in Italy
Models Available starts with the Basic and Reliable through to Premium Top level Models
- M&B-277N. LED Balancer-
- A computerized digital wheel balancer with a single, fully automatic cycle. Easily access to the different programs using the various function keys.
- M&B-640N Video balancer-Computerized electronic wheel balancer with LCD X VGA monitor and three-dimensional graphics to facilitate imbalance readings and the control of operations. Operator program that allows up to 3 people using the machine at the same time. Personalized preference options for language and machine functions. Self-diagnosis and calibration ensure exceptional accuracy and easy maintenance. Wheel protection guard that allows balancing of 1,120 mm (44”) diameter wheels.
- M&B-670 Video Balancer. Led Laser with Split spoke-Rim inspection (Led) and manual application of the adhesive weight at 6 o’ clock thanks to the laser point (Laser), thus reducing the wheel balancing time.
- M&B-680 Video balancer
- .LED Laser Split spoke and Auto stop-Top range computerized electronic wheel balancing machine with LCD XVGA monitor and three-dimensional graphics to facilitate all the operator’s working procedures. Solid, fast, and reliable the WB680/680P can handle all car wheels up to 30”, and all light truck and motorcycle wheels up to a maximum wheel diameters of 1120 mm (44”). Automatic faultfinding and automatic self-calibration ensure an extremely simple maintenance.
- M&B-690 Video Balancer,
- Truck balancer with lift-Electronic computerized wheel balancer for truck, light truck and car wheels with a 17’’ LCD XVGA monitor. The WB690 is equipped as standard with a wheel lift and with a double calibration system for the automatic detection of all tyres dimensions. Solid, fast and reliable, it can work on commercial vehicles and car wheels up to a maximum diameter of 1150 mm / 45 “and up to a maximum weight of 200 Kg